NATALIE LARSON, MA, LPCC, RPT
- University of Minnesota (St. Paul, MN)
- Permanency and Adoption Certification
- Northwest University (Kirkland, WA)
- Masters of Counseling and Psychology
- Trinity Lutheran College (Everett, WA)
- Bachelor of Arts in Youth and Family Programs with and emphasis in Pre-Counseling
As a therapist, my goal is to help you, your child, and/or your family work through hardships and struggles so you can enjoy all that life has to offer. I work with individuals, couples, families, children, and adolescents. By utilizing evidence based practices I assist clients in gaining deeper knowledge and insight into current issues. Most important to my therapy practice is developing an empathetic and trust based relationship with the clients I serve.
My professional experiences have taught me that my passion is working with children and families. I have a wealth of knowledge in infant and child mental health and practice both directive and non-directive play therapy methods. Also, I have experience assisting with adoption issues, family struggles, trauma, anxiety, depression, grief and loss, PTSD, coping with life change, women’s issues, and child and adolescent mental health issues.
Contact Natalie: 763-703-3721