NEKO J. VANEVENHOVEN
- MN Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist #3798
- Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavior Therapy (TF-CBT) – Evidenced Based Practice
- Member Minnesota Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
- Neko has provided “Intensive Treatment in Foster Care” and has extensive experience working with kids and families in transition. However, this specific program is not offered through Watershed.
- Somatic Experiential Play Therapy – Evidenced Based Practice
I received my Masters of Arts in Marriage and Family Therapy from Bethel Seminary, and I am a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist through the state of Minnesota.
I am trained to view life’s difficulties through a systemic-trauma lens and I use this lens to work alongside those struggling with difficulties in life. I have a deep passion for everyone to know that they have value; no matter where they are or where they have been, they hold intrinsic value. I want each person to know they are capable of healing and transformation no matter what choices they have made or despite what life has thrown at them.
Special Areas of Interest:
- Historical/Generational Trauma
- Foster Care
- Identity/Self Image
- Faith Counseling/Spiritual Integration
- Single Parent Homes/Divorce
- Foster Parents
- Anxiety & Depression
- Behavioral Difficulties/Anger Management
- Relationship Difficulties/Couples Therapy
- Grief & Loss
- Communication & Conflict Resolution
Contact NEKO J. VANEVENHOVEN: (612) 567-1108